I suggest you ...

Change font size for subscriptions/articles list

Currently, app only allows to change font for reading pane.

251 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ngreaderAdminngreader (developer, Next Matters) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JeffreyJeffrey commented  · 

I agree with everyone on this matter. Program is great, but the preview pane has no option to zoom in, the only the section I've noticed is where you would read the article has to ability to zoom. Not being able to view the content in a comfortable position almost makes it unusable. BTW I use it on Win 10 as well.

• David SinnDavid Sinn commented  · 

Not larger fonts, smaller. On a PC the app wastes space like no-ones business. Just let the user pick the font size they want, not some limited set.

• IanIan commented  · 

Yes please, The font is way too small to read comfortably.

• jusjus commented  · 

yes - please fix that!

• Anonymous commented  · 

The small font sizes in the subscriptions/articles list really makes an excellent application very hard to use for very long. It was ok on Windows 8.1, but since I moved to windows 10, this font sizes are really way to small.

• Chris GsellChris Gsell commented  · 

This definitely should be fixed. Makes Nextgen Reader nearly unusable. Total bummer for an otherwise stellar app.

• Csaba VCsaba V commented  · 

Totally agree with previous comments. It would be good to see text without hurting my eyes. :)

• P. B.P. B. commented  · 

On an 8" Tablet with Windows 10 the font size is to small!

Due to the new task bar in Windows 10 Tablet Mode the available screen size for NextGen Reader is smaller then in Windows 8.1.
        But now NextGen Reader scales the screen and the font is very tiny.

I am fine with seeing less articles and do more scrolling!

• WadeWade commented  · 

Seconding this BIG time, or fourthing it as the case may be. Using the Trial version now; I would very strongly consider anteing up for the Full version if this were addressed. EXCELLENT work all around, though, I'll make that clear. I just can't use this regularly without being able to adjust the font size, as stated, for the subscriptions and articles list.

• Fart McflyFart Mcfly commented  · 

Font size is ridiculously small in win10

• brentbrent commented  · 

Agree. This would be very useful!

Feedback and Knowledge Base