or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Wevenhuis commented  · 

Any progress on this feature? I think this is most important feature worth investing in.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Is there any news about this feature? I think offline mode is the most important feature that this app doesn't have and it needs. I don't care if the app have to stay open during sync, all I want is to be able to read through my feed in a plane when I don't have wi-fi.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I don't care if it need to be opened during synchronization processes, I can live with that. And I'll too buy this app as soon, as this function will be implemented in any way possible.

• JP commented  · 

when will this be implemented? It's not in Windows 10 either.

• Lens_flare commented  · 

Oo seems like it does have oflline mode (with pictures even!).
        Guys, is this site still alive?

• robert commented  · 

any updates on this? I´d also buy immediately once this feature is available...
        and also full screen reading in landscape mode would be great! thanks

• Maurits commented  · 

Would you be so kind to give us a update about the status?

• shashank sahu commented  · 

Isn't it would be nice if we can export that selected articles in epub format.

• Kurt commented  · 

Considering that most windows 8 machines don't have 3g/4g, I would think that this feature would have been a must.

• Craig Porter commented  · 

I thought this was part of the product already. I spent quite a considerable amount of time going through all of the settings on both nextgen reader and feedly trying to figure out if I was missing something. This is totally needed ... nextgen reader is so close to being perfect.

• FZelle commented  · 

Bought it because the advertisement says offline.
        Later saw that this only for the mobile Version.

So as it is allready there it shouldn't be that difficult to implement in the big Version.

• kalhimeo commented  · 

I would also buy nextgen reader with this feature. An automatic scheduled download would make it perfect

• MrValdez commented  · 

I would also pay for NextGen Reader once it gets this feature. I go offline all the time because my Internet connection isn't perfect. I would like to read my feeds and see the images while I have no Internet.

• Anonymous commented  · 

This is the feature that is missing from ALL windows 8 news readers yet available in both IOS and Android. for me the ability to download and cache both pretified articles and associated images is a real deal breaker that i would happily pay to see introduced.

D

• Thiwakorn commented  · 

And customizable which mobilizer service should be used for certain feed before download

• Vincent commented  · 

I'd like this with auto readability feature :-)

Feedback and Knowledge Base